The COVID-19 protocol includes but is not limited to:
Screening of guests
- On arrival at the hotel guests will be required to:
- Complete and sign a Medical and Travel declaration
- Allow their temperature to be scanned with a thermal scanner
- All items on the front desk (pen, registration form and room key card) and the receptionist’s hands are sanitised in front of the arriving guest, prior to any guest interaction.
- Guests are required to sanitise their hands and credit cards, prior to any interaction.
- The speed point machine is sanitised before and after every use.
- Guests awaiting check-in are to observe social distancing.
- We have erected a Perspex screen across the front of our reception desks to keep guests and staff safe.
- Alcohol based sanitisers have been rolled out in all public areas as well as guest rooms.
- A face mask or face shield is to be worn at all times in public areas by all guests and staff members.
Apartment cleaning service
- Apartments will be allocated on alternative floors, wherever possible, to minimise guest interaction with each other.
- Cleaning service will be on request only, during a stay, and all staff will be wearing full protective wear such as gloves, aprons and face masks.
- Cleaning service only done without guests in the room to social distance.
- Upon departure, apartments will be sanitised and fogged.
- Departure rooms will be unoccupied for a minimum of 24 hours.
The usual buffet will be replaced by a plated breakfast service in the apartments or in the Clubroom with strict social distancing applying. Individual portions made to order will be served rather than communal bowls and platters.
- The Clubroom will have very strictly controlled limited use. Guests are encouraged to take their meals in the comfort of their apartment.
- A shopping service will also be offered for guests that wish to have their groceries delivered to their apartment.
Regular routine cleaning
- All public areas such as restrooms are wiped down on a regular routine with disinfectants and fogged on a rotational basis.
While no one can predict the path of this virus, we are continuously monitoring developments and doing all we can to reduce the risk of potential contamination or spread of disease.